[Withdrawn] Tropelobe - Havoc DH

Postby Lobe » 09 Aug 2017, 22:45

Lobe
Character name: Tropelobe
Character class: Demonhunter
Character level: 110
Your age: 24

Armory link for your character: (find it here http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/ )

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... /tropelobe

Why are you applying to The Awakening?

I have been talking to Christoff about joining The Awakening. After those talks I think that this guild suits me very well and I think it would provide a good home for me.
I like the way the guild handles the mix between hardcore raiding and real life. This is one of the main factors for me to join The Awakening. It is very important for me that I can miss raids without being kicked and so on, since I have a very demanding job.

What was your previous guild/s?

The Pandemonium - The Maelstrom

For what reason did you leave your previous guild?

Haven´t left yet, but I am getting more and more tired by lack of raids and progression.

What can you offer to The Awakening?

I think I would be able to provide some solid dps, aswell as being a fun and outgoing guy always ready to do some mythic + or help any guildies in any way..
Other than that you would be getting a dedicated and hardworking guy who will always give his max to contribute to the raid and the guilds progress

Any other information you would like to add. (tell us a little about yourself your past raiding experience, what you like about wow, the way you like to play, and anything else you feel we should know).

My name is Joachim, Im 24 years old and live in Copenhagen Denmark.
Ive been playing WoW on and off since Burning Crusade, my prime raiding time was in burning Crusade where I was raiding 4 days a week clearing up til muruu in SWP. Since then its been very casual because of very demanding job.
I work as TV photographer and editor, which is a quite demanding job with weird hours which sometimes limits my game time. Other than that Im sports freak, I play football and golf, and loves to watch all sports on TV:

ADDITIONAL INFO FOR RAID APPS:

What raid experience do you have?:

10/10 HC NH 3/10 Mythic
10/10 Heroic ToS

Primary raiding role eg. dps/healer:

DPS demonhunter

How do you rate your current gear and spec ?:

Ilvl 925 so pretty decent.. Missing my BIS legendary which limits my logs sometimes.
As for spec, DH are below average at the moment which is a bit shit.

Our raiding days are the following, from 19:45 (invite-time) untill 23:00 server time. Please note when you can attend (explain if needed):
Tuesdays I might be a bit late, no later than 20:15 other than that it should be fine unless something extra comes up.

You need to be able to use Discord, are you?
Yes

Re: Tropelobe - Havoc DH

Postby Christoff » 10 Aug 2017, 14:16

Christoff
Hey Noss, its great to see your application.

All the best with the application process and i hope to see your name in green once again.

Hope you are well and all the best with the application.

Re: Tropelobe - Havoc DH

Postby Jess » 10 Aug 2017, 23:36

Jess
{application withdrawn}
It's the crazy cat lady.... meow!

Return to Recruitment