[Accepted] Resto Shaman

Postby Claylady » 21 Aug 2017, 22:20

Claylady
Character name: Claylady
Character class: Shaman
Character level: 110
Your age: 22

Armory link for your character: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... r/claylady

Why are you applying to The Awakening?
I'm applying because I want a guild that have enough people for raids and able to do higher content.

What was your previous guild/s?
Emissary of War, Red Hawk

For what reason did you leave your previous guild?
They cant fill a roster for heroic or mythic raids.

What can you offer to The Awakening?
My amazing shammy skills.

Any other information you would like to add. (tell us a little about yourself your past raiding experience, what you like about wow, the way you like to play, and anything else you feel we should know).

ADDITIONAL INFO FOR RAID APPS:

What raid experience do you have?: I've got cutting edge EN, odyn mythic, and 3/10 NH with krosus progress. After that I went on break. Did mythic keystones hardcore with a team.

Primary raiding role eg. dps/healer: Healer

How do you rate your current gear and spec ?: Behind, since I came back from a break over the summer. But still fairly decent.

Our raiding days are the following, from 19:45 (invite-time) untill 23:00 server time. Please note when you can attend (explain if needed):

All days, unless I go home over the weekend. Then I'll be an hour-ish late for raid on sunday.
Tuesdays:
Thursdays:
Sundays:

You need to be able to use Discord, are you?

I have discord.

Re: Resto Shaman

Postby Jess » 22 Aug 2017, 07:10

Jess
Hey Claylady!

Thanks for the chat last night and the quick application! We would love to offer you a trial :)

Please give an officer a poke when you are ready for an invite.

Jess
on behalf of the officer team
It's the crazy cat lady.... meow!

Return to Recruitment