[Accepted] Gaurdian druid

Postby Drumbewb » 24 Aug 2017, 00:57

Drumbewb
Character name: Drumbewb
Character class: Druid
Character level: 110
Your age: 22

Armory link for your character: (find it here http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/ )

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... w/drumbewb

Why are you applying to The Awakening?

My current partner made a forum post in the PVE section and you guys gave us a response.

What was your previous guild/s?

Excesse - Haomarush

For what reason did you leave your previous guild?

We currently haven't left yet, mostly because of me holding the raid leader position and sorting out all raid related issues within the guild, the reason we would like to leave is mostly because it's a very toxic enviroment and has no sense of community, we're looking for a guild that's also our friends, not just a place where we raid and hate each other.

What can you offer to The Awakening?

An experienced Raid-leader and log analyzer, solid tank and someone who's willing to work on any off-spec for the best of the guild and will run mythic + and pug raids to improve my gear for them if you guys wish so. As a person I bring alot of jokes and a calm attitude towards raiding, beign able to keep my cool even if the wiping keeps going.

Any other information you would like to add. (tell us a little about yourself your past raiding experience, what you like about wow, the way you like to play, and anything else you feel we should know).

I like playing wow because of the sense of community most of my past guilds have provided, I play to play with my friends.

ADDITIONAL INFO FOR RAID APPS:

What raid experience do you have?: I have been raiding since Wrath of the Lich king on different specs and classes, but for the most recent experience, it'd be 4/7M EN, 3/3 Trials of valor, 7/10M nh and 3/9 M Tomb.

Primary raiding role eg. dps/healer: Tank/dps (althou since our current guild only has 2 solid tanks my dps has fallen a bit behind)

How do you rate your current gear and spec ?: Extremely optimised for gaurdian, lacking legendary's and a few key pieces for boomkin but nothing I can't work on.

Our raiding days are the following, from 19:45 (invite-time) untill 23:00 server time. Please note when you can attend (explain if needed):

Tuesdays: Available
Thursdays: Available
Sundays: Available

You need to be able to use Discord, are you?

As we currently use discord this is no problem for me.

Re: Gaurdian druid

Postby Stefin » 24 Aug 2017, 01:16

Stefin
Best Gaurdian druid :D :D

Postby Commando » 24 Aug 2017, 01:30

Commando
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Postby Jess » 24 Aug 2017, 08:04

Jess
Hey Drumbewb,

Thanks for applying, we will be discussing these applications before our raid so will get back to you today!

I've made notes on everything discussed so will get back to you.

Jess
on behalf of the officer team
It's the crazy cat lady.... meow!

Postby Jess » 24 Aug 2017, 19:34

Jess
Hey Drumbewb!

I am pleased to confirm we would love to offer you a raider trial - please get in touch so we can get the ball rolling!

Jess
on behalf of the officer team
It's the crazy cat lady.... meow!

Return to Recruitment