Arimá
Character name: Arimá
Character class: Rogue
Character level: 110
Your age: 26

Armory link for your character: (Rogue: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... arim%C3%A1) (Paladin: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... /h%C3%A9ro)

Why are you applying to The Awakening? Got wind of a few buddies I'm currently with applying for the guild and it seems like something I'm interested in being a part of!

What was your previous guild/s? Excesse, Dragonmaw. Comand and Control, Magtheridon.

For what reason did you leave your previous guild? Unfortunately the raid environment I'm currently in doesn't suit me and I'm looking for a breath of fresh air and a change of pace!

What can you offer to The Awakening? A dedicated hard working player enthusiastic about his class and developing with a group of people to a common goal. I'm always open to feedback and criticism on play style and tactics. The best way to learn is from each other so sharing best practice is key!

Any other information you would like to add. My names James, I'm 26 and I've been playing WoW since WotLK, pretty friendly and happy go, lucky guy I'm pretty awful at talking about myself.

ADDITIONAL INFO FOR RAID APPS:

What raid experience do you have?: I cleared all content in WotLK and raided high end having the number 2 best-geared rogue on Nordrassil server, I continued into Cataclysm at a similar pace and took a break from MOP and WoD. I came back for Legion and joined up with CNC and gained mythic experience for this content with them and Excesse. (This was mainly done on my Holy Paladin which I've also provided the armory link)

Primary raiding role eg. Now it's DPS, was a healer.

How do you rate your current gear and spec ?: Assassination isn't the current flavor of the month however in patch 7.3 I'm hopeful I'll see improvement with what I've gathered from the rogue forums. Currently sat at 916 ilvl I've not been gearing this character long so I'm working hard to raise this ilvl

Our raiding days are the following, from 19:45 (invite-time) until 23:00 server time. Please note when you can attend (explain if needed):

One thing I will mention is once every 6 weeks I will be later for raids, I finish work 8.00PM GMT which will put me 40 minutes late with travel time etc.
Tuesdays: Yes
Thursdays: Yes
Sundays: Yes

You need to be able to use Discord, are you? I certainly am.
Pic of my doggo
Last edited by Arimá on 24 Aug 2017, 01:29, edited 1 time in total.

Stefin
Was a better paladin.

Commando
Excellent animal impersonator

Jess
Hey Arima, ,

Thanks for applying, we will be discussing these applications before our raid so will get back to you today!

Would it be possible for you to add me on bnet as well? Or poke me via Discord? Thanks!

Jess
on behalf of the officer team
It's the crazy cat lady.... meow!

Jess
Hey Arima!

I am pleased to confirm we would love to offer you a raider trial - please get in touch so we can get the ball rolling!

Jess
on behalf of the officer team
It's the crazy cat lady.... meow!

Return to Recruitment