Drumbewb
Character name: Minniemii
Character class: Priest
Character level: 110
Your age: 25

Armory link for your character:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... /minniemii

Why are you applying to The Awakening?
I was approached after posting on the WoW forums. Out of all the replies this guild seemed the most promising.

What was your previous guild/s?
Excesse-Haomarush

For what reason did you leave your previous guild?
There are a few reasons that's pushed me to leave, the most significant being the atmosphere and lack of community. I also didn't agree with some of the attitudes and actions of other officers there; I have a more detailed post on the forum if you'd like more information about my reasons for leaving: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17616801850

What can you offer to The Awakening?
A dedicated and motivated player with the ability to be flexible to the needs of the guild. I prioritise the raid as a whole, rather than my own individual performance, and make sure that I focus on mechanics and how I can best utilise my kit to benefit the raid.

Any other information you would like to add. (tell us a little about yourself your past raiding experience, what you like about wow, the way you like to play, and anything else you feel we should know).
Unfortunately I can't list much raiding experience; I only started playing WoW near the end of WoD and much of that time was spent leveling and learning how to play. It was inevitible that'd I'd end up wanting to raid due to the influence of those who introduced me to the game, so I set myself a goal to get to mythic, as a matter of pride.
Since then I've managed to clear at least half of each tier on mythic and while Cutting Edge is the goal, I find I'm much more satisfying to have fun whilst raiding.
I know that I lack experience and I try to compensate that with dedication and enthusiasm.

ADDITIONAL INFO FOR RAID APPS:

What raid experience do you have?:
Emerald Nightmare - 4/7 Mythic
Trial of Valor - 3/3 Mythic (CE)
Nighthold - 7/10 Mythic
Tomb of Sargeras - 2/8

Primary raiding role eg. dps/healer:
Main: DPS - Shadow
Main: Healer - Holy
Offspec: Healer - Discipline

How do you rate your current gear and spec?:
Shadow: 933 equipped, 59 Traits
Missing: Sephuz Secret, Twins Painful Touch, Spectral Thurible

Holy: 933 equipped, 56 traits
Missing: N/A

Discipline: 930+ equipped, 52 traits
Missing: Soul of the High Priest
Our raiding days are the following, from 19:45 (invite-time) untill 23:00 server time. Please note when you can attend (explain if needed):

Tuesdays: Availble from 19:00 onwards
Thursdays: Availble from 19:00 onwards
Sundays: Availble from 19:00 onwards

You need to be able to use Discord, are you?
I have and frequently use Discord :wink:

Re: Shadow Priest Minniemii

Postby Jess » 24 Aug 2017, 21:37

Jess
Hey Minniemii via Drumbewb!

I am pleased to confirm we would love to offer you a raider trial - please get in touch so we can get the ball rolling!

Jess
on behalf of the officer team
It's the crazy cat lady.... meow!

Return to Recruitment