[Accepted] Social App- Ragnok

Postby Ragnok » 24 Aug 2017, 23:52

Ragnok
Character name: Ragnok
Character class: Shaman
Character level: 110
Your age: 22

(Note, I may be joining on an alt and leveling it first, depends on money)

Armory link for your character: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... ver/ragnok

Why are you applying to The Awakening?
-Moving over with a group of friends, I just like being social :)

What was your previous guild/s?
Was in Issues-Stormreaver which disbanded, partially moved to Lost Chapter-Stormreaver which then got absorbed by Excesse-Stormreaver.

For what reason did you leave your previous guild?
Social in Excesse-Stormreaver due to work commitments, people who I am 'social' with are all moving so don't have anything keeping me in the other guild, no raiding commitments.

What can you offer to The Awakening?
-Fabulousity
-A hillarious fiance who will mock me when I am talking on Discord
-Dog photos
-A woderfully camp and posh voice.

Any other information you would like to add. (tell us a little about yourself your past raiding experience, what you like about wow, the way you like to play, and anything else you feel we should know).

Here is my dog

ADDITIONAL INFO FOR RAID APPS:

What raid experience do you have?:

-I am filling out this bit because I do have experience, just can't put it into practice at the moment, but if ever needed and I am free I am always happy to help.
-Whilst I am social at the moment due to work (work until 8pm UK time Mon-Fri, I do have raiding experience. Raided most of Pandaria on Normal, Warlords of Draenor most of HC, Legion all HC except for Tomb, few mythic bosses.

Primary raiding role eg. dps/healer: DPS

How do you rate your current gear and spec ?:

-Gear is a bit behind at the moment as ive not been able to raid much of Tomb sadly, due to this mostly been focusing on alts. I absolutely love Elemental Shaman though, despite not being the top spec, its solid and in my opinion reliable, may be a bit lower on the meters but its consistent and thankfully low on RNG for the most part.

Our raiding days are the following, from 19:45 (invite-time) untill 23:00 server time. Please note when you can attend (explain if needed):

Tuesdays: Can't
Thursdays: Can't
Sundays: If needed to fill a spot so long as I know to be free :)

You need to be able to use Discord, are you? Yaaaas

Re: Social App- Ragnok

Postby Jess » 25 Aug 2017, 10:03

Jess
Yay a posh person :D

Hey Ragnok,

We would love to offer you a social spot in the guild. Hope to see you with us soon.

Jess
on behalf of the officer team
It's the crazy cat lady.... meow!

Return to Recruitment