Drumboo
Character name: Undead
Character class: Shaman
Character level: 110
Your age: 23

Armory link for your character: (find it here http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/ )
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... maw/undead

Why are you applying to The Awakening?
A bunch of friends from my previous guild transferred, and I wish to play with them when I return. I am wishing to make a social application and later reapply for a raider position, possible in around a months time.

What was your previous guild/s?
Excess - Haomarush

For what reason did you leave your previous guild?
I was not able to play during my stay in the guild much, and am currently awaiting a new PC arriving. For now, I am playing on a temporary old laptop.

What can you offer to The Awakening?
I can offer 11 years of experience and a friendly attitude. I dislike drama and simply wish to play with friends. I have 6 years experience as a healer and 4 as a DPS in a raiding scene and am happy to fulfill either role. I am dedicated to my role and am flexible on what I play depending on whats needed.

Any other information you would like to add. (tell us a little about yourself your past raiding experience, what you like about wow, the way you like to play, and anything else you feel we should know).
I have played WoW since shortly after launch, and have raided fairly seriously since the start. I picked up a lot of experience in TBC, clearing up to Mother in BT during the expansion as a Shaman Healer. Continued to raid into WotLK, this time as a Feral DPS / Resto Druid and managed to clear all content other than HC Lich King, I took a break during CATA after clearing the first 2 raids and returned during MoP, getting several server firsts for kills during the course of the expansion. Continued raiding all of WoD's content, bar mythic content past the first few bosses of each raid. I have raided all raids on Normal (heroic now) during their time of release, bar some of CATA, and would like to get into a mythic raiding scene at some point in the future. For now, I am excited simply to get back into the game and begin gearing and playing through the new content with some friendly people in a place I can call home.

On another note, my name is Sean, I'm studying Media Production at Uni at the moment, and it's a pleasure to meet ya'll!

ADDITIONAL INFO FOR RAID APPS:

What raid experience do you have?:
Mentioned above!

Primary raiding role eg. DPS/healer:
I am returning soon after awaiting a new PC arrival, and am flexible between Elemental / Restoration Shaman.

How do you rate your current gear and spec ?:
My gear is lacking now I'm sure, but was good by Nighthold standards. But my knowledge of the game and my gearing speed is top notch, often hitting levels in logs way above my gear level. (speak to Minnie or Drumbewb if you want a confirmation!)

Our raiding days are the following, from 19:45 (invite-time) until 23:00 server time. Please note when you can attend (explain if needed):

Tuesdays: No problems
Thursdays: No problems
Sundays: No problems.

You need to be able to use Discord, are you?
Yep, no worries here.

Re: Undead - Restoration / Elemenetal

Postby Jess » 30 Aug 2017, 17:19

Jess
Hey Sean

We would love to offer you a social spot in the guild - please add me on bnet so we can sort things out :) Jeszee#2625

Jess
on behalf of the officer team
It's the crazy cat lady.... meow!

Return to Recruitment