Zomise
Character name: Zomise
Character class: Shaman
Character level: 100
Your age: 37

Armory link for your character: (find it here http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/ )
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... oof/zomise

Why are you applying to The Awakening?
I'm an old Heresy player, and I learned all old players in WoW moved on to you (not sure how many of them are still playing, but I talked with Killerdog). I've decided to start play WoW again. I played it in more serious manner back during WotLK, and since then I've just bought the expansions and turned away after a short while because there wasn't really anyone to play with and that's most of the fun. I'm looking into being a social member until I get some gear and experience (and understand how the game even works nowadays), but would like to get into raiding eventually.

What was your previous guild/s?
Heresy was the latest. Before that I've been in some Finnish guilds (Kalevala, The Karelian Isthmus, Frozen Dawn and one guild I had for my own alts). Honesty can't remember if I've been in other WoW guilds.

For what reason did you leave your previous guild?
Most of them are gone and dead. I think Kalevala is still technically alive and I got one character there still I think. But basically: they're not active anymore. Also got some of my chars still in Heresy Evolution.

What can you offer to The Awakening?
I'm an active player who enjoys guild interaction. I used to be a holy/disc priest some years ago and raided regularly, and I've since also raided in other MMO's (SWTOR mainly), so I'm not new to the game. I saw you're in looks for a resto shaman and it's a class I've wanted to play, so I used my 100lvl boost on it (and it won't bug me even if you don't need it anymore, I'm happy with it). I'm flexible though, and if you choose to accept me into the guild, I'm ready to also play any other class/spec needed, though my main experiences are with healers and tanks. I understand there won't necessarily be spot for the raiding team right away after I've gotten the needed gear and experience, but I'm willing to work towards it and wait for my chance.

I'm also very loyal what it comes to guilds. The only reason I'm leaving Heresy is because it is no more. And I stuck with the same guild through several years and several games. I'm hoping to find that sort of guild again.

Any other information you would like to add. (tell us a little about yourself your past raiding experience, what you like about wow, the way you like to play, and anything else you feel we should know).
I'm one of those pesky altoholics and would like to know if you accept all of the alts?
I like to PvP too, though more battlegrounds than arenas.

My past WoW raiding experience can probably be best seen from my priest: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... zomise/pve

On SWTOR we raided a lot. I liked to raid on my alts too, so it was almost a daily thing for me. I get addicted...

I'd like to note, that if accepted a friend of mine would like to join as a social too (with possibility for raiding later).

Happy to provide any additional info.

ADDITIONAL INFO FOR RAID APPS:

What raid experience do you have?:

WoW until WotLK
SWTOR all available content until I stopped playing.

I've also played other MMO's, but on those I concentrated more on mass PvP (Aion and GW2)

Primary raiding role eg. dps/healer:
Healer, but I'm up for anything needed. Got tank experience too. If things are as usual, you don't lack DPS's, but I can learn that too.

How do you rate your current gear and spec ?: Just started again, so super bad. I have nothing and I know nothing, but going to learn and gain my gear.

Our raiding days are the following, from 19:45 (invite-time) untill 23:00 server time. Please note when you can attend (explain if needed):

Tuesdays: Good
Thursdays: Good
Sundays: Good

You need to be able to use Discord, are you? Yep

Jess
Hey Zomise,

Social apps are always welcome :) Please poke an officer when you are ready for an invite.
With regards to your friend - he is welcome to join as social as well but there will be no spots for raiding in the foreseeable future.

Jess
on behalf of the officer team
It's the crazy cat lady.... meow!

Return to Recruitment