Powerlightpo
Character name: Powerlightpo
Character class: Mage
Character level: 110
Your age: 33

Armory link for your character: (find it here https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... werlightpo

Why are you applying to The Awakening? 2 of my friends joined you guys (Minnie , and Drumb )

What was your previous guild/s? Excesse haomarush

For what reason did you leave your previous guild? all my friends left and i was inactief atm due to Burnout .

What can you offer to The Awakening? Loads of fun while playing with me , gray hair over the course of the year :P im a more than decent raider you can ask anyone who has done raids with me (minnie and Drumb back me up here ), i love mm+ specialy the higher once .

Any other information you would like to add. (tell us a little about yourself your past raiding experience, what you like about wow, the way you like to play, and anything else you feel we should know). love playing in group dont like to play allone
i have been raiding sinds TBC high end mostly left during dreanor back for LEGION ;D EN 4/7 mytic /TOV 3/3 mytic cutting egde helya/ NH 6/9mytic
TOS 9/9 HC then left due to burnout ( in real life not just wow )
ADDITIONAL INFO FOR RAID APPS:

What raid experience do you have?: For LEGION ;D EN 4/7 mytic /TOV 3/3 mytic cutting egde helya/ NH 6/9mytic
TOS 9/9 HC then left due to burnout ( in real life not just wow )

Primary raiding role eg. dps/healer: dps or healer healer will need som gear and adjusting on my part its been a while :P

How do you rate your current gear and spec ?: about a 7/10 ilvl for fire 925 for frost 923 still need to upgrade legendary s apperantly sinds they go to 1000 now :D

Our raiding days are the following, from 19:45 (invite-time) untill 23:00 server time. Please note when you can attend (explain if needed):

Tuesdays: 19.45 23.00 i m free most nights so should never be a problem
Thursdays: 19.45 23.00
Sundays: 19.45 23.00

You need to be able to use Discord, are you? YES SIR :D !!

Jess
Hey Powerlightpo!

We would love to give you a social position in the guild! As discussed, we cannot promise a raid spot will open up any time soon.

Poke me when you are ready for an invite.

Jess
on behalf of the officer team
It's the crazy cat lady.... meow!

Return to Recruitment