[Accepted] Social-Dizmage

Postby Dizaccount » 29 Aug 2016, 09:23

Dizaccount
Character name: Dizmage
Character class: Mage (kinda in the name)
Character level: 100
Your age: 15

Armory link for your character: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... age/simple

Why are you applying to The Awakening?
I’ve played on a different server for a while, but the server just doesn’t “fit” for me so I decided to start from scratch on a new server (Bloodhoof) and told me that “The Awakening” should be a good guild. And after some research it looks like you guys know what you are doing.

What was your previous guild/s?
None on Bloodhoof and nothing noteworthy on my previous server

For what reason did you leave your previous guild?
I’t just didn’t work out

What can you offer to The Awakening?
Happy and social member

Any other information you would like to add. (tell us a little about yourself your past raiding experience, what you like about wow, the way you like to play, and anything else you feel we should know).

for all the time I have played WoW I have played solo. And don’t take that like “omg he’s properly some solo player scrub that doesn’t know anything about team work” but that’s not true I have plenty of experience with games based about other people e.g. I have been bot leading and co-leading a successful clan in Clash of Clans with most members being adult. It just all comes down to that I haven’t found any guild that “fits” me

NOTE: I am applying for social but if somehow I get time I could consider raiding so I will just fill this part out

What raid experience do you have?:
Outside of pug groups from premade finder I have a extremely small raid experience I a previous guild I downed Ko’ragh on normal and Bladefist on HC this was before mythic came out so it was still current content

Primary raiding role eg. dps/healer:
Dps since mage have a hard time Tanking and healing

How do you rate your current gear and spec
I don’t understand this question

Our raiding days are the following, from 19:45 (invite-time) untill 23:00 server time. Please note when you can attend (explain if needed):

This is why I am not applying for Raiding
Tuesdays: Unavailable
Thursdays: Unavailable
Sundays: available

You need to be able to use TeamSpeak, are you?
when its downloaded om able to

Battletag: gedeost #2864

Re: Social-Dizmage

Postby Skjold » 02 Sep 2016, 19:48

Skjold
Hey Dizmage

We have chosen to accept your social application. Give an officer a poke ingame for an invite.

Kind regards
Skjold

Return to Recruitment