Stevenseagal
Character name: Stevenseagal
Character class: Monk
Character level: 110
Your age: 25

Armory link for your character: (find it here http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/ ) http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/k ... gal/simple

Why are you applying to The Awakening? Looking for a raiding guild without transferring - saw your thread on the forum

What was your previous guild/s? Not done any organized raiding this expansion so only my current guild which only has a few friends in it.

For what reason did you leave your previous guild? Looking to get back into raiding.

What can you offer to The Awakening? A good melee dps who will put a lot of effort into raiding, i realize you are not currently recruiting melee dps but i thought i would put an application up anyway

Any other information you would like to add. (tell us a little about yourself your past raiding experience, what you like about wow, the way you like to play, and anything else you feel we should know). Last two expansions i have not really touched raiding outside of pugs, before that I raided in several high end guilds clearing current content.

ADDITIONAL INFO FOR RAID APPS:

What raid experience do you have?: No relevant experience this expansion. i've done a lot of normal NH and heroic EN clears.

Primary raiding role eg. dps/healer: Windwalker main with Brew off-spec, i dont really like how mistweaver plays right now so i've not made any effort into leveling the artifact weapon.

How do you rate your current gear and spec ?: Gear is so so from what content i do, legendaries are poor though unfortunately.

Our raiding days are the following, from 19:45 (invite-time) untill 23:00 server time. Please note when you can attend (explain if needed): Would be available for all raids unless something came up.

Tuesdays:
Thursdays:
Sundays:

You need to be able to use Discord, are you? I have discord and a microphone.

Re: Stevenseagal - Windwalker Monk

Postby Kritix10 » 24 Feb 2017, 18:51

Kritix10
Nice app :)

Postby Jess » 25 Feb 2017, 19:50

Jess
Hey there Stevenseagal

The officers will discuss your application and get back to you.

Kind regards

Jess
on behalf of the officer team.
It's the crazy cat lady.... meow!

Postby Jess » 01 Mar 2017, 11:30

Jess
Hey Stevenseagal!

I've added you to my friends list - if you could add me on battle-net Jeszee#2625 I would love a chat with you!

Hope to speak to you soon.

Jess
on behalf of the officer team
It's the crazy cat lady.... meow!

Return to Recruitment