denbolle
Character name: Denbolle
Character class: mage
Character level: 110
Your age: 29

Armory link for your character: (find it here http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/ )
-http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bloodhoof/Denbolle/simple

Why are you applying to The Awakening?
-Was looking for a new guild because the one i was in went dead. And this weekend on off your members reached out to me if i was looking for a new guild. so here i am ^^

What was your previous guild/s?
-bokkerijders

For what reason did you leave your previous guild?
-The all left and the guild died out

What can you offer to The Awakening?
-Well a player who has been around since vanilla so i do have my share off experience. And i can help out where needed (raids mythics or where ever there is need off a mage )

Any other information you would like to add. (tell us a little about yourself your past raiding experience, what you like about wow, the way you like to play, and anything else you feel we should know).
-I have been raiding since burning crusade so have been playing wow awhile. I dont see my self as a hardcore raider more casual raider. iff one needs help with something i am always willing to help out.

ADDITIONAL INFO FOR RAID APPS:

What raid experience do you have?:
-bruning crusade and beyond

Primary raiding role eg. dps/healer:
-DPS

How do you rate your current gear and spec ?:
-atm at 885 frost mage but still looking to improve myself

Our raiding days are the following, from 19:45 (invite-time) untill 23:00 server time. Please note when you can attend (explain if needed):

With my work its kinda hard to meet these standard. I do early and late shift. So when i got early shift i cant make it to late because i start at 5:30 or earlyer.
When i do my late shift i am home at 23:00 or later. So i know i am not ideal for raiding but that said i am always happy to help out and i love to raid when the chance arise's

Tuesdays:
Thursdays:
Sundays:

You need to be able to use Discord, are you?
got it installed

Re: Social/raiding application

Postby Skjold » 01 Mar 2017, 10:04

Skjold
Hey Denbolle

We are afraid we cannot offer you a raid spot as your attendance wont be predictable enough. We do not however like the fact that you are lacking a guild - so we would like to offer you the social spot you are asking about.

So if you are fine with a pure social spot in our guild - poke an officer at your next opportunity.

Kind regards

the officer team

denbolle
Hey to all

Ty very much for accepting my in to your guild.
I will whisper one off u when i get the chance.
And when i am online feel free to ask my help with whatever u need help with.
Again ty for inviting my

kind regards
bolle

Doko
Hi, my apologize I didn't answer you. I was in mythic + and totally forgot to answer back after it was finished.

Anyways, welcome to the guild! hope you enjoy your time here :D

Jess
Hey Denbolle,

Just a little headsup - the officers main characters are: Myra, Potlach, Crucifixion and Entwife :)

See you soon!

Jess
on behalf of the officer team
It's the crazy cat lady.... meow!

Return to Recruitment