[Withdrawn] Ovski - Holy paladin

Postby Ovski » 27 Feb 2017, 14:35

Ovski
Character name: Ovski
Character class: Paladin
Character level: 110
Your age: 27

Armory link for your character: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... ski/simple

Why are you applying to The Awakening? I've decided to make an application mainly because of your history. Most of my pasts guilds disbanded after 1-3 years. It would be great to find a guild that offer decent raiding and at the same time a nice environment to be in. Looking for a place to settle down for a long time pretty much.

What was your previous guild/s? I only have a few good guilds that's worth to mention. My highlight was during WoTLK, Cataclysm and MoP when I raided very high end. But because of real life I decided to step down from that kind of raiding anymore. I still have my cutting edge achievements and legacy achievements to show from that era.

Inner Sanctum 25 (Silvermoon - WOTLK)
Aurora 278 (Stormrage - Cataclysm)
Pwnanza 47 (Kazzak - MoP)
Alterac Deviants 92 (Ravencrest - MoP)
Flat Earth Society 25 (Sunstrider - MoP)

For what reason did you leave your previous guild? Stepping down from hardcore raiding. Focusing more on real life.

What can you offer to The Awakening? A solid player and a experienced holy paladin. I'm used to raiding and I think I still perform quite well even though I don't play as often as I used to :)

Any other information you would like to add: (tell us a little about yourself your past raiding experience, what you like about wow, the way you like to play, and anything else you feel we should know).

I've played and raided since classic WoW. Started off in Molten Core where a mature guild took me under their wing and taught me the great sides of raiding. Further progressed into BWL, AQ40 and Naxx (2 wings only). Had a lot more time back then.

In TBC I took a smaller break because of school. Still raided casually mostly karazhan in a small casual guild.

In WOTLK I went more core again and spent time raiding in Inner Sanctum on Silvermoon as holy paladin. We killed LK 25 heroic pre-nerf and ranked world 25. After that we farmed that place for months and it got pretty boring. I ended up leaving IS at the end of WOTLK joining a smaller guild with nicer people.

Cataclysm: In Cataclysm I played in Aurora on Stormrage. Here we did realm first nefarian heroic (while I still was trial). Aurora ranked world 46. While I still made member my girlfriend at that time wasn't accepted so we decided to find another guild and ended up going a bit more casual for expansion.

In MoP: In MoP I've been raiding in several high end guilds, including Pwnanza, Alterac Deviants, Catalyst (former Pavo Ludo on TM). Was probably my highlight in my WoW career. With Alterac Deviants I experienced my siegecrafter kill pre-nerf after 376 attempts.

Video: (my PoV)

I ended up leaving TAD because of guild drama.

WoD: Had a break here but came back for HFC and killed Archimonde mythic (prior to nerfs).

ADDITIONAL INFO FOR RAID APPS:

What raid experience do you have?: Legion: So far been playing as a WW monk but re-rolled back to hpala some weeks ago. I dinged 110 04.01.2017 and is already rank 48 on my artifact and ilvl 890+. I've spent a lot of time gearing him and making him ready for mythic raiding My experience in Legion is 7/7 mythic, 3/3 HC ToV and 10/10 Hc Nighthold 1/10 mythic with 10% wipe on chrono.

Primary raiding role eg. dps/healer: Healer with DPS offspecc.

How do you rate your current gear and spec ?:
10/10 - Using stackstick trinkets but might change once I get cake from Trillax. Its really good on certain fights. Other than that I'm full BiS in item slots only lacking heroic and mythic upgrades.

Our raiding days are the following, from 19:45 (invite-time) untill 23:00 server time. Please note when you can attend (explain if needed):

Tuesdays: Yes (Working rotation 1/3 chance I have to work)
Thursdays: Always
Sundays: Yes (Working rotation 1/3 chance I have to work)

I want to mention I work rotation as a paramedic and at a home care facility. My days can either be morning, afternoon or night. I try to schedule around raid days which has worked fine for the past year.

You need to be able to use Discord, are you? Yepp.

Additonals:

What addons do I use?

For raiding:
- DBM
- Clique
- Grid2
- Weakauras 2
- Quartz
- RSA
- Shadow Unit Frames

Youtube channel for PoV vids: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheHydraProductions
Openraid feedback: http://openraid.zergid.com/users/index/176954#feedback
Tag: Thelastovski#2557

Thanks for reading my app.

Re: Ovski - Holy paladin

Postby Woogi » 27 Feb 2017, 16:23

Woogi
Thanks for the really detailed and great app!

Officers have been discussing and we'd love to offer you a spot with us after a quick chat to check the fit seems good ;)

Perhaps one of us can poke you or you can poke one of us this evening?
Woogi
Howlin' Mad Murdoch meets World of Wolfcraft

Postby Ovski » 27 Feb 2017, 18:01

Ovski
Hey, thanks. Sounds great. I'll poke you either today or tomorrow :) I can transfer on the hour so thats not a problem.

Postby Eolus » 28 Feb 2017, 16:38

Eolus
So you heal both in real life and ingame? coool :)))

Postby Jess » 28 Feb 2017, 16:53

Jess
Really nice application, hope to see you with us soon *crosses fingers*
It's the crazy cat lady.... meow!

Return to Recruitment