[Accepted] mm hunter

Postby Newts » 07 Mar 2017, 19:59

Newts
Character name: Newtscamande
Character class: Hunter
Character level: 110
Your age: 17

Armory link for your character: (find it here http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/ ) http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... nde/simple

Why are you applying to The Awakening? thought I'd try to join a guild, seems like a cool experience.

What was your previous guild/s? The Horizon, just a friends guild, nothing major really.

For what reason did you leave your previous guild? Everyone left, figured id try and look for something new while doing pugs.

What can you offer to The Awakening? I dont think I'll be able to contribute all that much gameplay wise yet, im active and competitve. I'll gladly help boost alts if needed.

Any other information you would like to add. (tell us a little about yourself your past raiding experience, what you like about wow, the way you like to play, and anything else you feel we should know). I still consider myself new to the game, ill ask if I feel there's anything I need to know in order to up my game. More experienced players might get tired of that, but you'd have to bare with it, if you want me at all.

ADDITIONAL INFO FOR RAID APPS:

What raid experience do you have?: Started playing late WoD, did LFR weekly, never really discovered any other difficulties before legion. Got bored with it fast, and quit for a good while. (7/7) HC- (3/3) NM -(10/10) NM -(5/10) HC

Primary raiding role eg. dps/healer: Dps

How do you rate your current gear and spec ?: My legendaries seem garbage in comparison to others. I'm not all that happy with my pieces in general, id love having crit/mastery on the pieces that arent set. Convergence of fates would be lovely too. Love my spec.

Our raiding days are the following, from 19:45 (invite-time) untill 23:00 server time. Please note when you can attend (explain if needed): I play WoW 24/7, ill be able to attend pretty much whenever you want me to. If the rare occassion where I actually have to do anything occurs ill tell you beforehand.

Tuesdays: oui
Thursdays: yes
Sundays: yup

You need to be able to use Discord, are you?
sure.

Re: mm hunter

Postby Jess » 08 Mar 2017, 13:54

Jess
Hi Newt

An officer will contact you in game for a chat

Jess
on behalf of the officer team
It's the crazy cat lady.... meow!

Postby Newts » 16 Mar 2017, 19:02

Newts
am I supposed to message one of you peeps myself, or?
feel I've waited quite a while.
am I declined?

Postby Jess » 16 Mar 2017, 19:28

Jess
Hey Newt

Just to confirm our chat in-game - see you tonight for a trial with the guild :)

Jess

Postby Jess » 17 Mar 2017, 13:12

Jess
Hi Newt,

Thanks for coming last night, we would like to offer you a trial for raider in the guild.

Please poke an officer for an invite when you are ready.

Jess

Return to Recruitment