[Accepted] Prot/Arms.

Postby Cocafuk » 08 Mar 2017, 17:25

Cocafuk
Character name: Cocafuk
Character class: Warrior
Character level: 110
Your age: 17

Armory link for your character: (find it here http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/ ) http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... fuk/simple

Why are you applying to The Awakening? Looked like a solid guild where I could join on a longer term.

What was your previous guild/s? The Horizon.

For what reason did you leave your previous guild? The Horizon fell apart, we were promised false friendship, but were suppressed by their leader.

What can you offer to The Awakening? I am not the biggest tryhard, but I try to follow the current content the best I can. I like to compete, I dont mind helping others if they want me to.

Any other information you would like to add. (tell us a little about yourself your past raiding experience, what you like about wow, the way you like to play, and anything else you feel we should know).
Ive played warrior since forever, ive casually played since Cataclysm, I didn't start playing seriously before draenor though.

ADDITIONAL INFO FOR RAID APPS:

What raid experience do you have?: Cleared EN NM, EN HC, Nighthold normal. Nighthold HC im currently at 3/10. I try weekly to down more bosses if I find the time for it.

Primary raiding role eg. dps/healer: Tank/DPS (my damage spec isn't prepared yet)

How do you rate your current gear and spec ?: It's okay, could be better. Still need to switch a few pieces out.

Our raiding days are the following, from 19:45 (invite-time) untill 23:00 server time. Please note when you can attend (explain if needed):

Tuesdays: until 22:00
Thursdays: no
Sundays: until 22:00

You need to be able to use Discord, are you?
Yes I use it every day.

Quick note: I'm fine with being a social.

Re: Prot/Arms.

Postby Jess » 12 Mar 2017, 20:46

Jess
Hey Cocafuk,

Thanks for your application and sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

We would like to offer you a social spot for the guild.

Unfortunately your availability is not going to fit in line with our raids.

Please poke an officer when you are ready for an invite!

Jess
on behalf of the officer team
It's the crazy cat lady.... meow!

Return to Recruitment