[Declined] Application - Kivsadwarf

Postby Kivsa » 08 Mar 2017, 19:37

Kivsa
Character name: Kivsadwarf
Character class: Beast Master
Character level: 110
Your age: 28

Armory link for your character: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... f/advanced

Why are you applying to The Awakening? Looking for a nice raiding guild

What was your previous guild/s? Handsofgod and It'sANiceDoor

For what reason did you leave your previous guild? left the first due to slow progress, left the 2nd due to the guild disbanded.

What can you offer to The Awakening? I feel I can offer very good DPS for AOE not so much for single target but still around 500K, Good knowledge of mechanics I usually read and watch the raid before doing it so I won't fail it.

Any other information you would like to add. (tell us a little about yourself your past raiding experience, what you like about wow, the way you like to play, and anything else you feel we should know).

ADDITIONAL INFO FOR RAID APPS:

What raid experience do you have?: Done all Normal Raids in Legion, 7/7 HC, 3/3 HC and 9/10 HC

Primary raiding role eg. dps/healer: DPS

How do you rate your current gear and spec ?: My main spec (BeastMastery) is at 46 traits, the gear I feel is pretty much suitable for progression raid, though I still want to get more Mastery/Haste gear.

Our raiding days are the following, from 19:45 (invite-time) untill 23:00 server time. Please note when you can attend (explain if needed):

Tuesdays: Yes (might be a bit late sometimes :P)
Thursdays: A bit tricky since it collieds with working hours but will try my best to attend
Sundays: Yes

You need to be able to use Discord, are you? No Problem

Re: Application - Kivsadwarf

Postby Jess » 16 Mar 2017, 19:49

Jess
Hi Kivsa,

We would like to invite you to trial in one of our Thursday raids.

Please give an officer a poke for more information.

Jess
on behalf of the officer team
It's the crazy cat lady.... meow!

Postby Kivsa » 18 Mar 2017, 01:05

Kivsa
Hi, sorry for not resonding, as I told you in our earlier chat I was on a vacation in Amsterdam and just got back home.

I will try and reach one of the officers during the week regarding thursday, as I said in the application it collides with my working hours but I will try to attend.

Postby Jess » 27 Mar 2017, 09:16

Jess
Declined due to lack of contact
It's the crazy cat lady.... meow!

Return to Recruitment