[Accepted] Application - Atheoran

Postby atheoran » 10 Mar 2017, 14:15

atheoran
Character name: Atheoran
Character class: Druid - balance
Character level: 110
Your age: 23

Armory link for your character: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... ran/simple

Why are you applying to The Awakening? Because my friends are in it and they suggested me to join! They are Doko and Jambe/Syoz.

What was your previous guild/s? Never been in one since Wotlk

For what reason did you leave your previous guild? /

What can you offer to The Awakening? I am a very disciplined in learning about wow tactics/grinding my character. I am a very social person and i love to have a good laugh.
I play oldschool runescape and i'm a pro. (top 3000) So i'm very skilled in mmorpg's and i love to be part of a great community!

Any other information you would like to add. (tell us a little about yourself your past raiding experience, what you like about wow, the way you like to play, and anything else you feel we should know).
I raided mostly at the Wotlk expansion, done ICC for over 100 raids... Started playing wow again since 2 months ago (january 17) cause my friends begged me to play again.

ADDITIONAL INFO FOR RAID APPS:

What raid experience do you have?: I would love to raid with the guild eventually but i'm not geared enough at the moment so i would like to appeal for a social application first.

Primary raiding role eg. dps/healer: I used to heal but now i'm all into balance dudu :)

How do you rate your current gear and spec ?: Not good enough (855) at the moment.

Our raiding days are the following, from 19:45 (invite-time) untill 23:00 server time. Please note when you can attend (explain if needed):

Tuesdays: Yes
Thursdays: Yes
Sundays: Yes
I do work some nightshift through the month (7/month) but the schedule changes every month.
You need to be able to use Discord, are you? Yes!

Re: Application - Atheoran

Postby Jess » 12 Mar 2017, 19:47

Jess
Hey Atheoran

Thank you for your application - we are pleased to offer you a social spot and will review a raid trial if and when you are geared and there is a spot available.

Please poke an officer when you are ready for an invite!

Jess
on behalf of the officer team
It's the crazy cat lady.... meow!

Return to Recruitment