[Accepted] Warlock App

Postby Nartis » 13 Mar 2017, 22:44

Nartis
Character name: Nartiss
Character class: Warlock
Your age:29

Armory link for your character: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... iss/simple

Why are you applying to The Awakening?
The raiding ethos very much appeals to me and the way i want to play the game and it would be nice to raid with a lot of old friends again

What was your previous guild/s?
The Pheonix Reborn - current
Novus Ordo Seclorum in the past

For what reason did you leave your previous guild?
The raid team has folded due to players quitting

What can you offer to The Awakening?
While i missed a good portion of the last expansion i have a wealth of raiding experience at some of the highest of levels which i believe i can channel into your current team

Any other information you would like to add. (tell us a little about yourself your past raiding experience, what you like about wow, the way you like to play, and anything else you feel we should know).
Raiding experience starts all the way back in vanilla with some of your officers at a casual level and all through every raid instance up until mid BC when i then went a bit more hardcore before pushing top 200 world with Element in wrath.
In cata i was still pushing server firsts but the drive started to wain so now i prefer to raid more casually and enjoy content with friends. I stopped raiding not long into MoP with a brief returning for the start of Warlords but again i stopped because of the lack of friends still playing.

Primary raiding role eg. dps/healer: DPS

How do you rate your current gear and spec ?: Other then 1 incorrect legendary because of a respec my gear is spot on

Our raiding days are the following, from 19:45 (invite-time) untill 23:00 server time. Please note when you can attend (explain if needed):

Tuesdays: fine
Thursdays: 50% attendance due to other commitments
Sundays: fine

You need to be able to use Discord, are you?
Yeah no problem.

Re: Warlock App

Postby Nartis » 13 Mar 2017, 22:45

Nartis
My Previous main with the raiding experience is
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/e ... iis/simple

Postby Crucifixion » 13 Mar 2017, 23:07

Crucifixion
well we kinda discussed this on ts with you already and its good to see you made the app m8.

just wisper a officer ingame for a inv :D

Postby Jess » 13 Mar 2017, 23:12

Jess
Woo! Look forward to raiding with you again! :D
It's the crazy cat lady.... meow!

Postby Eolus » 14 Mar 2017, 14:07

Eolus
Welcome aboard. And hoping you stay long time

Return to Recruitment