Bleuzenn
Character name: Bleuzenn
Character class: Druid (resto)
Character level: Now 110
Your age: 34

Armory link for your character: (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... enn/simple)

Why are you applying to The Awakening?

I have been in a very small friends and family guild for past 2/3 years which is great however i have traditionally played in a larger guild environment throughout most of my wow life and i seem to have more playtime these days and want to be able to enjoy more of a social home again.

What was your previous guild/s?

Imperial Fist (Vanilla/TBC), Imperial Alliance (WoTLK, Cata, Mop) Relapse ((F&F) WoD, Legion)

For what reason did you leave your previous guild?

As above really i just want to be in a more active environment, it is a case of logging in and being the only person online 4/5 days a week, the biggest draw for this game we all love (ish :D ) is for me the social element, well at least i think so

What can you offer to The Awakening?

Although i have no intention of progression raiding, i feel i can offer a lot, whether it is just casual chat passing the time of day or grouping up for mythics(+'s) questing etc i have played the game since launch, have done full progression raiding in the past in Vanilla, TBC, WoTLK (all pre-wife/children) and now just want to be able to be in a good place to achieve my not so lofty goals based on my playtime and have some fun with like minded people

Any other information you would like to add. (tell us a little about yourself your past raiding experience, what you like about wow, the way you like to play, and anything else you feel we should know).

A lot of this probably went above, but will expand on what draws me in to still play wow over 12 years later, for me the game just very rarely gets boring! I have invested so much of my time(life) to playing this game and i just want to carry on down the rabbit hole. I generally like to play healer these days, i used to do progression on my mage back in the day and although i loved it at the time, i think as a DPS you are not just competing against the game but also your comrades for top spot ;) where as when i play healer i feel more responsibility which i thrive on and just genuinely find more satisfying.

You need to be able to use Discord, are you?
I have an account, don't use very often but can get on board

I thank you for your time and reading my application, please feel free to ask if you have any queries at all and i hope to hear from you soon.

Bleuzenn (friends call me Jenx)

Re: Bleuzenn - Resto - Social App

Postby Jess » 20 Mar 2017, 16:02

Jess
Hi Bleuzenn/Jenx

Thank you for applying to The Awakening - we can definitely help you in finding a more social new home and offer you a social spot in the guild.

Please poke an officer when you are ready for an invite.

Jess
on behalf of the officer team
It's the crazy cat lady.... meow!

Re: Bleuzenn - Resto - Social App

Postby Bleuzenn » 20 Mar 2017, 17:23

Bleuzenn
Hi Jess,

Many thanks for accepting my application for a social spot!

I am in Nice for the next few days will drop one of the officer team a /w when i get back!

Thanks again & speak soon,

Jenx

Return to Recruitment