Mikey social Holy / Prot pally

Postby Bigmikey » 26 Mar 2017, 23:03

Bigmikey
Character name:
Character class:
Character level:
Your age:

Armory link for your character: (find it here http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/ )
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... key/simple

Why are you applying to The Awakening?

I have currently been playing legion with some close RL friends which is slightly different to the larger guilds i have been in the past, the slight downside is that there was only me and Jenx on most nights which kind of got a little dull. After speaking with Jenx who is my RL best friend and his successful joining on a social basis ( don't tell him i said that lol ) which is exactly what i was hoping for myself.
My brother AKA Christof has also currently applied so again i would very much like it for the 3 of us to be in the same guild again.

What was your previous guild/s?

Imperial fist vanilla
Imperial alliance TBC - WOTLK, Suffering Horde
Relapse in MOP which is Jenx’s guild mainly a family guild. Similar to this situation when i was the only one online I joined Forever Angels as a socal which changed to a back up tank.
WoD joined back up with Relapse and Jenx until now.

For what reason did you leave your previous guild?

Imperial Fist, so long ago now as the end of vanilla was approaching the guild started to change socially which became awkward and unfriendly. It was the hardest decision I made on this game to leave the guild after all the time I spent with the friends I had made, I miss those days.
Imperial Alliance. End of vanilla I realised I spent a awful lot of time playing WOW, with raiding and for me TBC didn't have the same feel as the old 40 man days of vanilla, even so with the toss up of playing alliance or horde was hard. I had made a very good friend over there, that being said I stopped playing WOW early WOTLK I was gone a while and though my brother tried to keep me in they had to clear me of the sheet which I understand. The suffering I left later this was mainly because I was not playing the horde anymore and move him to alliance I miss my big cow :( lol
Relapse, that this point I was the only one playing and I didn't fancy being on my own anymore, so I joined forever angels.
Forever angels. Wow time was tight I worked shifts this has been the one of my biggest challenges ( apart from being married lol ) to get the game time to play in this time one of the officers went rogue and kicked a lot of people to which I never joined back in the end I think I finished MOP as a lone wolf in the RF main tanking lol crazy stuff :) now i'm back in relapse :)

What can you offer to The Awakening?
I would love to say more than just a social spot. Though if I had the gear and was online during a raid night and if the guild was short I would be grateful to join and offer any assistance I could.

Any other information you would like to add. (tell us a little about yourself your past raiding experience, what you like about wow, the way you like to play, and anything else you feel we should know).

Vanilla: MC full BWL we were working the nef fight when TBC came out, my main character was a warlock and was the class officer of the guild, main rader pushing the mages and rogues on their dps meters good old days lol
TBC: MTL Complete GL complete Kara complete ZA half competed. Priest healer in these days. Had a break and switching between horde and alliance.
WOTLK: Most compete
Cat: missed this out
MOP: Complete RF main tank normal a bit
WOD: Raid finder complete.

ADDITIONAL INFO FOR RAID APPS:

What raid experience do you have?:
Main raiding XP from vanilla officer, after this I have taken a more relaxed back step dropping down to 10 man raids, this has always been the goal of my raiding. After this it's been the chaos of RF XP

Primary raiding role eg. dps/healer:
Played most specs over the years Vanilla as ranged dps healer for TBC and tank until now healing tanking now melee dps also.

Primary raiding role eg. Tank / healer

How do you rate your current gear and spec ?:
Could be better but damn legendary won't drop for my pally :(

Our raiding days are the following, from 19:45 (invite-time) until 23:00 server time. Please note when you can attend (explain if needed):

Tuesdays:
Thursdays:
Sundays:
If I’m free and about these days I will happily join in. Mainly I’m joining as a social and not a main raider.

You need to be able to use Discord, are you?
I can get this as required.

I just want to say and big thank you for taking time to have a look through this application :)

Kind regards
Michael

Re: Mikey social Holy / Prot pally

Postby Jess » 27 Mar 2017, 16:22

Jess
Hey Michael

Thanks for applying for a social spot in the guild :) We would love to have you!

Please poke an officer whenever you are ready for an invite to the guild.

Jess
on behalf of the officer team
It's the crazy cat lady.... meow!

Re: Mikey social Holy / Prot pally

Postby Bigmikey » 27 Mar 2017, 19:02

Bigmikey
Hi Jess

Thank you very much for accepting my application and allowing me to join :)

Speak to you soon

Kind egards

Michael

Return to Recruitment