Vhialith
I'm joining with my partner so his details are in the second half of this application! :)

Character name: Vhialith
Character class: Paladin ( Holy )
Character level: 110
Your age: 29

Armory link for your character: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/k ... h/advanced

Why are you applying to The Awakening? One of your lovely members contacted me in game and asked if i would be interested in joining. Me and my partner have wanted to join a more hardcore reliable guild for a little while now so it was a perfect coincidence.

What was your previous guild/s? Meme Arena

For what reason did you leave your previous guild? We haven't yet, we are friends with the members of our current guild so just stayed put until other ventures came along. The guild has lost members recently so we don't raid anymore, so the few left would be happy with us leaving if we could progress again.

What can you offer to The Awakening? I am a very dedicated WoW player, ive been playing for over 10 years now. Vhialith (My Holy Paladin) is very special to me, shes been my main since i started playing and as expected i've dedicated a silly amount of time into becoming engrossed and in love with her class. And hopefully quite competent at the class too. The virtues and code that a paladin upholds is very important to me and i take the role to heart when i play. You will get a player who fully commits and takes their role of protecting the weak and healing the injured wholeheartedly ^^

Any other information you would like to add. (tell us a little about yourself your past raiding experience, what you like about wow, the way you like to play, and anything else you feel we should know).
I may have covered some of this in the above question already. But about myself - i try to be kind and helpful to people, and i hate unnecessary anger and conflict. I take the role of helping others when i play wow very seriously and id like to hope it comes naturally to me.

ADDITIONAL INFO FOR RAID APPS:

What raid experience do you have?: Many years of past content, from vanilla raiding to Wotlk too. This expansion i have done hc EN to death hehe, and 5/7 mythic too. Nighthold i haven't finished in hc because of our guild losing members. The same goes for my partner with the nighthold.

Primary raiding role eg. dps/healer: Healer though and through, tho Vhialith can dish out some tasty dps too when needed ^^

How do you rate your current gear and spec ?: I put alot of time into Vhialith and i think her gear is in a good place, luck isnt always on my side but the time ive put in hopefully speaks for itself. I know my class inside out by this point.

Our raiding days are the following, from 19:45 (invite-time) untill 23:00 server time. Please note when you can attend (explain if needed): WoW is a huge part of my life, unless im away from home for some reason ( holiday etc ) then im sure i can be free for almost every raid night, the same applies for my partner, altho he may not be quite as attentive occasionally due to him working away sometimes.

Tuesdays: Yes
Thursdays: Yes
Sundays: Yes

You need to be able to use Discord, are you? We have discord :)

-----

Character name: Ophois
Character class: Fire Mage
Character level: 110
Your age: 32

Armory link for your character: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/k ... s/advanced

ADDITIONAL INFO FOR RAID APPS:

What raid experience do you have?: Perviously raiding 2-3 times per week
Primary raiding role eg. dps/healer: DPS
How do you rate your current gear and spec ?: Average, always seeking improvement

Our raiding days are the following, from 19:45 (invite-time) untill 23:00 server time. Please note when you can attend (explain if needed):

Tuesdays: Yes
Thursdays: Yes
Sundays: Yes

You need to be able to use Discord, are you? Yes

Jess
Hey Vhialith!

We would love to offer both you and Ophois trials on our raid team!

Please contact an officer in-game when you are ready for an invite!

Jess
on behalf of the officer team
It's the crazy cat lady.... meow!

Return to Recruitment