[Declined] Däeroth recruitment

Postby Däeroth » 23 Apr 2017, 16:11

Däeroth
Character name: Däeroth
Character class: Frost Death Knight
Character level: Level 110
Your age: Almost 22 years old

Armory link for your character: (find it here http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/ )

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bloodhoof/Däeroth/simple

Why are you applying to The Awakening?

The guild i am in now doesn't really fit my needs. We are having problems getting the enough people for our mythic progression for some time now and I find it time to see if i can get that progression elsewhere.
The atmosphere in the guild i was in also didn't really fit me, people wanted some progression while being rude sometimes without any need. I am a serious player who'd like to make progression while also having fun with others.

What was your previous guild/s?

Cold Turkey (Horde)
Emissary of War (Alliance)

For what reason did you leave your previous guild?

I was a member of the guild Cold Turkey on the horde side, completed the Nighthold Heroic content and couldn't really find more players to start mythic progression. I left the guild to see if i could join a guild on the Alliance side since Bloodhoof has much more Alliance players. I joined Emissary of War who at first looked like the place to get the progression i wanted but then some time Emissary of War began having fewer sign ups because of some reason and therefor our mythic progression has come to a standstill. I've waiting some time but it is time for me to look elsewhere now.

What can you offer to The Awakening?

- I can offer a positive attitude.
- I am a person who takes progression serious while also having a lot of fun doing it.
- I know my class well and will do what is possible to improve it.
- I like helping others out with stuff.

Any other information you would like to add. (tell us a little about yourself your past raiding experience, what you like about wow, the way you like to play, and anything else you feel we should know).

I've raided in the past but not that active as I am doing now since i also was younger and didn't really know the things I know now. I've raided in wotlk and the expansions from that one forward but that wasn't really to kill focus on bosses but to just see how it goes. I started taking raiding and gearing a bit more serious when Mop came out, I played a Hunter called Achreus back then and completed SoO content and getting the curve achiev, I just loved seeing myself evolve together with the game.. :) so i started raiding every single week because i really loved doing that, downing bosses has always been nice but killing new bosses with a progression group and succeeding gives me such a good feeling, That is what i really like in the game. The feeling and people that it can connent to eachother is amazing.

ADDITIONAL INFO FOR RAID APPS:

What raid experience do you have?:

- I've completed normal and heroic content in the Nighthold and downed 3 bosses in Nighthold on mythic difficulty.

Primary raiding role eg. dps/healer:

- I have almost always played a dps since i just love topping meters and have competition.

How do you rate your current gear and spec ?:

- I'd say 8,5/10

Our raiding days are the following, from 19:45 (invite-time) untill 23:00 server time. Please note when you can attend (explain if needed):

Tuesdays: Available.
Thursdays: Available.
Sundays: Available.

You need to be able to use Discord, are you?

- I have Discord installed yes.

Thank you,

Re: Däeroth recruitment

Postby Jess » 27 Apr 2017, 15:22

Jess
Hi Däeroth

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. We have taken a look at your application and unfortunately are unable to accept you due to no melee spots available on our raid team right now.

We wish you the best of luck in finding a new home.

Best regards
Jess
on behalf of the officer team
It's the crazy cat lady.... meow!

Return to Recruitment